New Feature Release! Aladtec has released an enhancement to Forms and the Member Database allowing files to be attached to form submissions and to a member’s My Info page.
This enhancement will increase efficiency, eliminate paper filing, and streamline processes. For example, using this new feature will allow for:
- Quickly assessing damage to vehicles by reviewing the attached pictures of damages found during daily rig checks
- Keeping copies of licenses and certifications for each member allowing for easy access and validation
- Attaching invoices and receipts to purchase orders, expense reports, etc.
To take advantage of this new enhancement, an administrator will need to add an Attachment field via the Form Configurator or the Member Database Configurator. To add the Attachment field in either configurator:
- Drag and drop the Attachment field into the chosen form or the Member Database
- Name the field
- Customize the field (i.e. required, number of files, etc.)
The Form Configurator has a new field available called Attachment, see below.
In the example below, via the Form Configurator, the Attachment field was added to a form and named “Documentation”.
The “Documentation” field below has been customized to allow for three Attachments.
Once the “Documentation” field is available on an individual form, or in My Info, members with the correct permissions can easily attach a file.
In the example below, an image of a damaged vehicle is attached when submitting the form.
Files attached to submitted forms can be viewed on individual submissions, as well as in Form Reports. Files attached to member profiles can be viewed where member attributes can be viewed, including: My Info, the Member Database, and Reports.
In the Form Report shown below, clicking on the number of files gives the ability to view details about each file.
For questions or additional help with attaching files in Forms or the Member Database, please contact the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.749.5550. As always, thank you for using Aladtec!
~ Your Aladtec Team