Senior Account Representative
Our Senior Account Representatives develop and maintain relationships with our law enforcement, EMS, fire, dispatch and health care clients nationwide. They grow our business and help our support and engineering teams deliver best in class customer service.
- Excel at result-driven customer service
- Make outbound sales calls, conduct discovery sessions with warm leads, help resolve client concerns and manage the administrative side of accounts in Salesforce
- Occasional regional and national travel are possible, but not required
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in software sales, floor leadership, and achieving quotas are pluses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and high integrity
- Aptitude for technology and software
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and employees
This is a full-time on-site position located at our River Falls, WI office.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a background check and must be eligible to work in the U.S. Candidates must have own transportation and valid driver’s license.
**We offer a competitive salary, nine paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, incentives, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more. Salary is commensurate with experience.**
Interested in this opportunity? Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org