- Employee Scheduling
- Records Management
- Time & Attendance
- Absence Management
- Communication Tools
- Extreme Flexibility
Updating the schedule is quick and simple. Manual scheduling allows members to submit their availability or sign up for shifts, while rotational scheduling offers powerful repetition types to easily make broad changes.
- Make accurate changes with an easy to use interface
- Reduce overtime using configurable work limits
- View the schedule anywhere from any device
Aladtec offers a flexible member database to track employee data, from training and continuing education to certifications and licenses. The online form creator allows employees to submit and review customized forms. Our library gives full flexibility to store important files and configure access.
- Keep all employee data in one central location
- Data is stored securely on our secure servers
Time & Attendance
Keeping track of employee attendance is made easy with our optional time clock kiosk. Comparing the schedule with real-time attendance allows for daily monitoring across any number of locations.
- Create an unlimited number of kiosks to track locations
- Require employee explanations when they are early or late
- Allow members to clock in from any web-enabled device
Automatically track time off and accrual balances. Aladtec offers an easy to use method for requesting, approving and monitoring absences.
- Eliminate confusion about who is off and why
- Administrators and employees can view available PTO balances anytime
- All requests and approvals/denials are accurately logged
Improve communications and morale within your organization by using Aladtec’s communication tools. To force users to read and acknowledge a message before entering the system, send a Required Message. To tell all qualified employees about a last minute shift opening, send a Find Coverage request.
- Send Emails & Text Messages to the entire staff all at once
- Force Messages on login to verify messages have been read
- Built in Forum/Message Board
Every service is unique and requires their own variation of workforce management. The system can accommodate endless variations of complex reporting, employee record keeping, and schedule rotation requirements.
- Customizable Reports, Member Database & Forms
- Accommodates complex schedule repetitions
- Fully editable Home Page
- Access controls to maintain security and restrictions based on rank/title